Hotel Manager ~ Coventry
On behalf of our Client Arbour Resources are recruiting for a ~
28/30K etc ~Live In Available
58 Bedroom / 3* Hotel
Restaurant x 45 Covers
Conference & Banqueting (6 Rooms) ~ 100 Max
Weddings x 50 PA
Our client is a small well looked after Hotel close to Coventry that are seeking a Hotel Manager to run the property on a day to day basis & reporting to an area GM
The Hotel is trading in profit and has had continued and consistent investments to it’s upkeep
This may ideally suit a Deputy GM or Operations Manager that would like the opportunity to Manage their own property but with the support of an area GM who can guide and train in areas where development may be required, such as financial and forecasting
This really is an excellent opportunity and offers great prospects to lead into full General Management
You will need to have good multi departmental skills with a full understanding of the "Operational Principles" of a Hotel throughout and the skills to take the property and your staff forward to continued success.
Strong leadership skills are essential for this role with a willingness and desire to learn and self progress
- Reliable / Self Driven / Professional / Passionate
- Forward Thinking
- A Peal Passion for our industry and always wanting to improve themselves and the product
- Driven to Achieve / Meet Personal & Business Targets
- An individual who can input into to the overall success of the property using their past experiences and knowledge gained
Living in is available if required and this would be a Hotel room
Responsibilities (Delegated as Required / HOD’s / Senior Staff) ~
- Recruitment - Induction - Training -Appraisals
- Staff training & Development
- Staff Rotas & Wage Controls
- Ordering - Stock Controls - Stocktakes
- Forecasting & Achieving Budgetary Controls / GP
- Maintain, review and install efficient working systems / procedures and keep departmental records "up to date"
- Health, Safety & Hygiene - COSHH - HACCP Risk Assessments
- Meeting & exceeding guest expectations at all opportunities
- Direct Support Of Sales & Marketing activity
- Budget Controls, Forecasting, Meeting Revenue opportunities
- Food & Beverage Standards
- Housekeeping Standards
- FOH Standards
- BOH Standards
- Maintenance Standards
- Etc Etc ~ High Standards Throughout
If you feel that your skills match this vacancy, then we would love to hear from you.
More detail can be offered on successful application.
Important : ~ Sorry but due to the number of applications we receive we will only be able to contact you should your skill set and experience match our clients requirements for this position.