Sales Executive - Venue Sales
Due to rapid growth and the niche in this particular industry, I'm on the lookout for highly energetic, driven, outgoing and tenacious sales executives to join the UK's largest venue subscription service.
Have you got a passion for sales? Do you enjoy going out to meet clients and customers? Are you interested in a career with a reputable media organisation? If this sounds like you, apply below!
My client are a leading venue services organisation, with a core focus on events and wedding services. Due to a recent investment, they have acquired new businesses and experiencing rapid growth. This particular organisation is the UK's only online management service for events and subscriptions, allowing prospective customers to tailor make and have access to some of the most exclusive locations across the UK and abroad.
- Work closely with the Sales Manager to target and develop the suppliers listing
- Sell new subscriptions and up-sell existing channels and services
- Generate leads related to the industry - keen to meet new people
- Networking - via social media channels and internally
- Regular reporting and forecasting via sales manager
- Understanding the competitor base
- Growing revenue and market share from existing client base
- Business development of the market
- Develop core relationships with key clients
Alongside being driven, fun, energetic and keen to meet people, we are also looking for the following:
- B2B exposure (proven track record of bringing in new clients)
- Min 6-12 month's sales experience in any industry
- Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written
- The ability to think on your feet - strategically and methodologically
- Driving Licence
- Strong team player
- Flexibility to work between Camberley and London
£20,000 - £25,000 DOE + competitive OTE + benefits