Finance and Management Accountant
Financial and Management Accountant - The Benefits:
• Annual Leave - 24 days increasing to 28 days with service
• Holiday Purchase Scheme
• Contributory pension
• Private medical cover
• Private health insurance
• Life cover
• Season ticket loan scheme
• Childcare vouchers
• Eye tests
Financial and Management Accountant - The Comapny:
Working for a subsidiary of a group of companies, you will be reporting portfolio performance to Group Finance and to prepare management and Statutory information for the Board. The role will require interaction across various levels and departments within the organisation and at Group level.
Occasional travel to Head Office and other subsidiaries in the South East of England will be required.
Financial and Management Accountant - The Role:
• Responsible for reporting Financial and Management information for the organisation and for preparation of portfolio packs.
• Provide month end reporting packs to Group Finance, providing insight and solutions to queries and challenges raised.
• Maintaining financial ledgers and accounting processes across all related activities in an effective and efficient manner.
• Responsible for accounting functions, providing leadership and linking the company and group accounting functions together.
• Coordination with external auditors to meet prepared by client audit requirements.
• Project work including developing controls and processes in line with the group standards across company activities
• Utilise effectively the group operating model promoting and transferring appropriate and relevant processes to global group offices to realise benefits and drive forward group standardisation of processes
• Document and annually update all relevant policies and procedures
• Maintain the company’s compliance standards and own compliance training
Financial and Management Accountant - The Candidate:
• Minimum of 2 years previous experience working in a similar finance role within the Financial Services industry is essential
• Detailed knowledge of IFRS accounting standards is essential
• Qualified accountant or qualified by experience is essential
• A degree or equivalent qualification is desirable