My client is market leading software development house within electronic data capture and are looking to expand their team due to continued company growth.
If successful you will managing IT projects of both a software and hardware nature within an agile development environment. You will be working alongside product owners, business analysts and other members of an agile SCRUM team to ensure excellence in implementation and delivery of all projects.
- Management of projects from initiation to closure.
- Day to day management of multiple concurrent projects.
- Ensuring that the resources available are aligned with the project timescales / constraints and raise risks where deadlines are unachievable.
- Working closely with internal and external stakeholders up to Director level
- Facilitate cross-departmental collaboration.
- Producing project status reports and other project communications
- Manage risks and issues to ensure projects are delivered to timescales and to the highest standards, facilitating discussion and suggesting escalation actions when appropriate.
- Ensuring all areas of projects are delivered to specification and are signed off by stakeholders and documented appropriately prior to Go-Live.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Minimum of 4 years Project Management experience
- Prince 2 Agile Qualified.
- Proven experience of agile project management.
- Past experience of successful delivery of both software and hardware projects.
- Previous experience of managing projects in an agile software development environment; working closely with SCRUM Masters and Product Owners.
- Proficient in the user of MS project / other project management tools.
The salary available for this position is between £35-45,000 plus excellent company benefits package.
If this role could be of interest please do get in touch with an up to date version of your CV
Initial interviews are being arranged from Monday 20th Feb 2017