Our client are a major industrial supplier, seeking someone to join their busy accounts payable team.
What you'll be doing:
- Timely processing of supplier invoices via OCR or Manual match
- Resolution of product or carriage variance which falls outside of agreed tolerance.
- Investigation of Quantity received discrepancies (POD).
- Daily monitoring and investigation of personal workflow.
- Prioritisation of workload to achieve agreed targets
- Ensure correct authorisation is received for any 'non-matching' invoices and educate relevant branch of the correct process for future instances.
- Resolve any 'on stop' accounts as highest priority and set actions in place to prevent the situation from arising again.
- Liaise monthly with Suppliers to ensure resolution of External queries is prompt and efficient from both parties.
- Arrange meetings with any suppliers who don't comply.
- Attend Monthly meetings with Line Manager to give updates on all accounts and discuss any problems which may require assistance or any training required.
- Regional managers/Central Buyers to be consulted on any problematic Supplier accounts.
- Check statements which are not reconciled monthly.
- Create and Develop relationships with internal and external customers
- Provide cover for absentee team members. Any other Ad-hoc requests.
What you'll need:
- You must be a team player and have a friendly and helpful attitude and be approachable at all times.
- You will need to possess excellent organisation skills and a methodical approach with attention to detail.
- Experience of using MS Office is preferred.
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advert.
Please feel free to visit our website in order to view all our current vacancies and sign up for personalised job alerts.