Chelsea, Contractor accounting practice.
Are you an experienced,Qualified (or nearly Qualified) Accountant with experience in providing SME’s and contractors with accounting/ tax advice and services. Able to manage a portfolio of contractor and SME clients, bring in revenue while saving your clients money with your accounting/ tax knowledge and experience.
Offering a market leading salary + Bonus package. For an Accounting Services Company based in Chelsea, London.
Your future employer;
An industry leader in providing Contractors with accounting and tax services through a great platform.
What you will be involved in;
In the accounting team you will be responsible for a large portfolio of clients in the delivery of accounting and tax services, including;
- Providing technical support to contractors.
- Preparing annual accounts.
- Preparing Corporation Tax computations.
- Submitting annual accounts & CT600s to HMRC via iXBRL.
- Contacting HMRC if a problem arises whilst reconciling VAT, PAYE/NICs etc.
- Personal Tax computations and support to clients.
- Preparing personal self-assessment tax returns.
- Dealing with tax queries and providing tax advice.
What skills you will need;
- An Accounting or tax qualification or currently studying towards a qualification. e.g. ACA, ACCA, CIMA, AAT, CTA, ATT etc.
- One plus years’ experience working in a recognised Accounting services firm with contractor accounting experience.
- Excellent command of the English language is essential, as you will be client facing.
- Sound technical knowledge and experience in preparing VAT returns, PAYE, Co Tax, Payroll and Financial Statements.
- Strong IT skills such as Excel, cloud based accountancy and payroll software.
What’s in it for you?
- Basic salary depending on experience up to £30k.
- Performance bonus.
- Clear career progression opportunity.
- Supportive, open and stimulating workplace.