Assistant Accountant - Rapid Growth Tech Company
Radley Green is partnering with one of the most up and coming technology businesses in the UK. With a recent round of large investment, our client has a big year ahead of itself as it continues its expansion across the UK and to eventually expand internationally. In line with their rapid growth, our client is looking for a bright and ambitious Assistant Accountant to join their trendy, Central London offices.
Your duties as the Assistant Accountant will include:
- Assisting the Senior Accountant
- Posting of accruals and prepayments
- Multicurrency bank reconciliations
- Assisting with balance Sheet reconciliations
- Managing Purchase and Sales Ledgers
- And other duties
The ideal AssistantAccountant will:
- Be educated to a degree level with at least a 2:1
- Have at least 2 years' experience in an accounting role
- Be a dynamic individual who will be able to grow with the business
- Have excellent communication skills
If you would like to apply for this Assistant Accountant role, please apply immediately.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.