Chinese-speaking Graphic Design Internship- Venture Capital- London -Paid
Our client is a UK based Venture capital firm. They are currently focused on investing in Israeli technology, creating exciting investment opportunity. They support small businesses with advanced tech expertise to build on their commercial abilities. With extensive experience in both venture capital investment and start-up management, they are the best to optimise global reach.
This is 3-6 month internship paying National Minimum Wage designed to lead to a permanent graduate job.
How you can expect to spend your day;
This is a varied position, but some of the areas you’ll learn about include the following.
- Designing and preparing high quality investor’s decks.
- Social Media strategy.
- Market Research.
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications;
- Able to communication well in spoken and written Mandarin (Cantonese would be a bonus).
- Graduate with a degree in design, marketing, or related.
- Personable, creative, and keen to get stuck in.
- Able to take initiative and work under time constraints.
- Expert knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects etc.).
- Interested in social media and technology.
- Any experience working in design would be an advantage.
What are the perks of interning at this company?
You will gain hands-on experience in a young and growing company.