Events Marketing Co-ordinator
Events Marketing Coordinator
We are seeking an Events Marketing Co-ordinator to join a busy marketing team on a temporary contract of approximately 15 months to provide support to the marketing department in both daily duties and projects. You will be heavily involved in the events side of the marketing team, co-ordinating all marketing materials for each one and being the first point of contact at the events.
- Exhibition project management – maintaining a project action plan, driving the project forward to ensure deadlines are met
- Booking exhibition space, event advertising, sponsorship, hotels and flights
- Organising shipping of marketing materials and show kit to event
- Being the main point of contact on the stand, ensuring the smooth running of the event
- Liaising with suppliers, contractors and colleagues to deliver marketing projects
- Sourcing content and liaising with designers and suppliers to create marketing materials
- Being the brand guardian and company contact on brand usage
- The ideal candidate will have worked in a busy marketing environment and have previous project management experience.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Deadline focused
- A team player, with individual sense of ownership
- Excellent communicator, influencer and motivator
- Ability to balance delivery of long-term projects with day-to-day demands
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages, with strong MS Excel skills
Hours, Pay and benefits
- Monday – Friday 09.00 – 17.30 (37.5 hours a week)
- This is a temporary position to cover maternity leave and will last approximately 15 months.
- £18,000 - £25,000 per annum
- Bonus, to be discussed with client at interview stage.
- 20 days holiday with an additional extra day a year. Maximum 5 days, plus 8 bank holidays.
The client we are working with are highly respected and established company within their market. They are based in the picturesque town of Cambridge. They work across several highly competitive industries, they thrive within these industries due to their ability to solve almost every problem for their clients.