Helpdesk Analyst - 1st/2nd Line Technical Helpdesk
London - SW
£23,000 to 26.000 Per annum
We are currently recruiting for a Helpdesk Analyst to join a prestigious I.T services company based in the South-west London area who pride themselves in first class levels of support.
Ideally you will have experience of interacting with clientel at high levels, technically competent, with the ability to manage workloads at a fast pace!
- Providing 1st and 2nd line support to clients
- Call resolution, telephone, email and remote support
- Working closely with with field engineers to arrange site visits.
- Preparing ticket reports and managing open tickets,
- Minimum 2 years 1st/2nd line technical helpdesk experience in a very fast paced environment.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Server, Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange technologies.
- Knowledge of tape and online backup utilities.
- £23,000 to 26,000 pa
- The role is based on a shift rotation which will include evening and weekend shifts. The shifts are:7am - 3.30pm; 9am - 5.30pm; 11.30am - 8pm; 3pm - 11pm
- Weekend shift is Saturday and Sunday 7am - 7pm. For each weekend shift 3.5 days off are provided during the week but staff do two weekends in a row, proving 7 weeks days of around the two weekends.