A top 10 international law firm are looking to grow their pricing team and are looking for the right addition to make that happen.
- Comfortable carrying out presentations, work with spreadsheets and running or participating in client meetings with partners.
- Strategically planning and participating in structuring pricing options.
- Negotiating service contract prices, rates and terms and conditions.
- Participating in and preparing for strategy meetings.
- Keeping fully abreast of market forces and competitor pricing strategies.
- Experience working in a pricing team working closely with business fee-earning units is preferable though not essential
- Client-facing experience
- Front-office finance candidates with experience wanting to move into pricing will be considered
- Ideally, the candidate will have experiential knowledge of the legal industry, including terminology and concepts related to legal fees
- Preferably the candidate will come from the magic or silver circle law firm background though this is not essential
- Commercially and economically aware including an awareness of global economic factors that can influence pricing within law firms
- Excellent reporting and analytical skills
- A Price Analyst needs to be able to scrutinize tender documents and be aware of changes in the market as well as complete and analyse tender documents.
- Must be competent in software programs such as Mircrosoft Office, Excel, etc
- It is desirable to have an accountancy qualification
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.