£30,000 - 35,000 Depending on Experience
Full Time, Permanent Position
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Junior Accountant to join one of our prestigious clients based in Waterloo, London. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to become part of a stable and valued team.
This is an amazing opportunity for someone who is actively studying towards their ACCA/CIMA/ACA qualification and wants to progress their career to become a Finance Director.
- Responsible for Sales and Purchase ledger
- Sales ledger billing and credit control
- Processing and paying purchase ledger invoices
- Cash postings
- Reconciling company credit cards and petty cash
- Overhead budgeting and control
- Monthly cash flow forecasting and reconciling
- Monthly subcontractor returns
- Monthly payment runs & PAYE, ad-hoc payments
- Debtor & Creditor reconciling
- Overseeing weekly cash reports
- Bank reconciliations
- Monthly management accounts
- Year end audit preparing of packs and liaising with auditors
- Filing & archiving
- Other ad-hoc duties as requested
The Ideal Candidate:
- Ambitious and a team player
- Ideally studying towards ACCA/ACA/CIMA
- Diligent and highly organised, with ability to prioritise workload and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent IT literacy
- Strong attention to detail
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please contact Leanne Storey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!