Finance Business Partner
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an individual to join Group Finance Department as part of the Partnering Planning and Analysis Team.
- Lead the annual cost and headcount budgets for the business units
- Provide support for the Senior Business Partners and Heads of Finance on an ad hoc basis
- Direct responsibility for managing and where appropriate resolving issues, queries and concerns
- Lead and deliver high profile, high quality, cost effective and grounded investigative pieces of work
- Lead the annual functional budget process , responsible for accurate review of the forecast/ budget balances
Key experience required:
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified
- Strong Excel skills and a working knowledge of Oracle Financials
- Financial Services experience and an understanding of relevant accounting techniques (desirable)
- Ability to communicate with and explain financial concepts to non-finance people and influence key decisions makes
If you possess an analytical and logical mind-set and can work both as part of a team and on your own initiative with the ability to drive commercial insight, then we have a great opportunity for you.
Apply today or contact me on either or for more information.