Graduate Admin Assistant
Graduate Admin Assistant Job in Milton Keynes for the financial sector paying 20-25K per
Your new company Is based in Milton Keynes for a highly recognisable brand, with great job prospect for development and growth.
Your new role will have you responsible for technical and administration procurement process and third party management support as well as directly supporting the Third Party management team, line management and business stakeholders in the reporting, assessing and monitoring of third party risk.
What you'll need to succeed
- Skilled in relevant software (SAP, Excel,Essbase (desirable), Word, PowerPoint and other packages), with ability to run database queries
- Highly numerate
- Attention to detail, thoroughness and accuracy
- Good capability levels in analysis and interpretation of data, being able to draw succinct and meaningful conclusions
- Strong communication skills with the confidence to challenge business processes / information, where appropriate
- Effectively manage and influence stakeholders to ensure the right outcomes for both the organisation and its customers
- Ability to effectively plan and organise work in order to meet strict deadlines
- Demonstrates Drive to produce results
- Excellent GCSE & A-Level grades
- Considering studying for a recognised accounting / purchasing qualification
What you'll get in return
- Discretionary annual bonus
- 25 days Holiday plus bank holidays with the option to buy 5 more days
- Product discounts
- Retail and High Street discounts
- Sharesave Scheme
- Flex benefits including childcare vouchers
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.