Very Competitive + Pension, Life Assurance, Car Scheme, Relocation Allowance and more
CAMHS - Mental Health
Compass Associates are proud to be advertising on behalf of a leading mental health provider for their flagship hospital. From their latest CQC report, the CAMHS units had a good report from CQC.
Due to the current Ward Manager secondment ending in April, this fantastic provider is looking for an experience and tenacious CAMHS individual as a Ward Manager.
The ward will include Eating Disorders for those aged between 11 - 18 year's of age.
The successful Ward Manager will be working Monday to Friday, 9am - 5/5.30pm but will be flexible if you have current arrangements with current courses you are attending.
You will be involved in planning and co-ordinating the management and quality of nursing and patient care, clinical environment and responsible for staffing. You will also be doing quality improvements objectives, be part of the on-call rota and participating with the MDT.
Full JD can be provided.
Accountabilities will include:
- Providing clinical leadership, ensuring effective communication across the MDT, supervision as well as mentoring and appraisals.
- The database is updated with all patient data
- Using your creative leadership in regards to any way of improving your ward or the hospital
- Following the organisation core values and achieving objectives which is set for your Adolescent ward.
- You must have experience within either CAMHS/Adolescents or Eating Disorders
- Have excellent management and leadership skills
- Impeccable communication skills
- Energetic, passionate and enthusiastic
- Experience managing budgets
Depending upon experience, salary will be between £42,000 - £48,000 p/a as a CAMHS Ward Manager plus company benefits which includes, pension, life assurance, car scheme, child care vouchers and more.
Annual leave is 26 days + bank holidays.
If you are looking to relocate, there will be a relocation allowance available. For further details on this please do ask.
If you wish to apply for this Ward Manager opportunity, looking to gain further information or wish to have a confidential discussion, then please contact Jon Burke at Compass Associates.