Purchase Ledger Clerk
My client is an international leisure business with branches all over the word and capitalising it’s industry with a yield of over $30bn.
They are currently going through an exciting transition period and relocating their finance shared service centre to Birmingham. As a result, they are looking to hire the best talent in the market for their dynamic and progressive accounts team.
My client is looking for candidates with various levels of experience but you must be able to demonstrate going above and beyond in previous roles and adding extra value to the business. You must have Previous experience in a fast paced and high volume purchase ledger role.
Ideally, you will:
- Have previous experience working as a purchase ledger clerk dealing with all aspects such as queries, processing, BACs payments and month end reporting
- Be able to work at a fast pace and be used to working to KPIs and strict deadlines
- Have strong systems skills including Excel and the ability to pick up systems easily
- Be able to demonstrate going above and beyond in previous roles such as suggesting improvement and adding value to the business
In return you will:
- Be working for one of the most interesting and successful companies in the world
- Receive plenty of ongoing challenges and enjoy a diverse role
- Be able to contribute ideas and progress as the company grows
- Be working in an exciting business and learn from some of the best in the industry
If you feel you have the right skills and are interested in this position, please send us your CV.