Senior Marketing Executive
- Senior Marketing Executive for media/event business in the retail and tech industries
- Opportunity for a passionate event marketer to market cutting-edge industry events in the UK, Europe and Asia
- Global company with excellent progression and great sociable working environment
The Role: This international media organisation seeking an ambitious, proactive and lively Senior Marketing Executive to join their team. The main objective of this role is to increase delegate attendance for their global events. Reporting into Marketing Manager, you'll sit in close-knit team of 4 marketers within this division, alongside a wider team of about 30 marketers in the company.
Responsibilities for the position of Senior Marketing Executive
- End to end management of full-mix marketing campaigns
- Email Marketing (Adestra)
- Social, CRM, SEO, PPC, web, PR and media partners
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Relevant experience in an events marketing role (B2B or B2C)
- Minimum 18 months experience
- Experience in the B2B, retail or tech industries would be ideal
- Aptitude for design and also numerical-mind-set
- Confidence, tenacity and sociable-nature
- Happy managing senior stakeholders
- Ability to live and work in the UK
The Company: This company run global events, and this division's events range from small-scale up to 5,000 delegates (mixture of paid and free), from leaders in the retail sector to major technology providers. This position is a new role due to portfolio growth, and your role will be a full-marketing mix, working across email, social, CRM, SEO, PPC, web, PR and media partners.
The Package for Senior Marketing Executive:
- Salary: £25k-£27k
- £3k bonus
- Full list of benefits including free on-site gym
Location: The position of Senior Marketing Executive will be based in West London.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.