To manage the day to day demand, maintenance and delivery of the commercial pricing information. Reporting to the Commercial Operations Director, this role is pivotal in the running of the companies Commercial Operation.
- Manage / maintain and create a range of business reports using SSRS (report builder), Visual Studio & SQL developer.
- Manage and maintain the company hardware and CPC price books.
- Ongoing maintenance of data tools and reporting suites across the commercial operation function.
- Ad-hoc and monthly reporting across the commercial operation function.
- Presentation of information in graphical formats and explanation of analysis.
- Assisting in the identification of areas for process improvement, suggesting and helping implement change via systems and processes.
- To define and manage the departmental SLA's, create agreed reporting of measures and provide corrective action and plans in place where these haven't been achieved.
- On-board new products and pricing.
- Working on new projects with companies Project Managers / CRM to ensure successful implementation - attending project planning deployment / review operations manuals and processes / train the team and roll out.
- Review & approve all new requirements for manual reporting and processes in to Commercial Operations
- Move price books to an automated / online solution wherever possible.
- Own and deliver regular project and adhoc reporting to the business around local and companywide / customer.
- Working with and analysing technical data, dealing with complex queries and presentation packs for internal stake holders up to and including the Exec Board.
- Review account P&L detail to identify and suggest ways to improve the P&L
- Recurring KPI and report production.
Essential Technical Skills & Experience
- SSRS (Visual Studio) & SQL language / coding
- Database Management
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft suite including Visio, Excel and PowerPoint
Desirable Technical Skills & Experience
- Project lifecycle
- Business process design
- Visual basic
- Strong stakeholder and networking skills.
- Must be risk aware and understand the strategies for managing risk.
- Commercially aware of how they contribute to the wider business success.
- Ability to interrogate complex data streams and create effective reporting output across a range of systems and software programmes.