Junior PHP / MySQL Developer
Junior PHP / MySQL Developer:
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a PHP Developer to join our internal development team. We are a leading fast-growing internet retailer within our sector and place a string emphasis on building all system in-house.
Working within our small development team the successful candidate will have the opportunity to working on exciting projects and see them through from conception to deployment.
The successful candidate should have the following skills:
• Experience working with Object Oriented PHP.
• Strong coding skills.
• Excellent OOP knowledge and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent SQL and database design skills, particularly with MySQL.
• Expertise working with API's and web services.
• Strong knowledge and ability with XHTML, JS, CSS and jQuery.
• Experience with GIT would also be advantageous.
• Ability to quickly create high-quality solutions to problems and think independently.
The following qualifications are also required:
• Computer Science (or similar) degree (minimum 2:1).
• At least 1 year experience working in a similar role (candidates without this may still be accepted if they can show exceptional other use of the above skills).
Salary: £21,000 to £25,000 per Annum
Please apply online for this Junior PHP / MySQL Developer role with your CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received for this Junior PHP / MySQL Developer role and to follow further instructions if applicable.