Marketing Campaign Manager - B2B Electromechanical Devices
Job Title: Marketing Campaign Manager
Main location / base: Wolverhampton
Department: Sales & Marketing
Reporting to: Sales Director
Salary Range: £35 - £40000
Overall Job Purpose: Lead Generation
Responsible for: No direct reports at present, Admin support provided
Is travel a requirement: Yes - UK occasionally; International - occasionally
- Review and refine the current marketing strategy in line with both Group and UK sales.
- Focusing on an increase in new name business and growing existing client engagement across all group product and market segments.
- Responsible for the management of marketing campaigns including tradeshows, events, collateral, digital and inbound marketing delivering lead generation to UK Sales Company.
- Manage and develop the company’s online platforms, including social media channels, website, Hubspot, Intranet and Channel Partner Portal, ensuring all platforms are kept up to date and relevant according to UK requirements and Group guidelines.
- Coordination and control of marketing budgets.
- Liaison and co-ordination of marketing suppliers.
- Manage the showroom facility including hosting open days etc.
- Provide measurements / statistics via analytical tools on marketing and on-line activity.
Responsible for budgets: Tradeshow budget responsibility as required
- A recognised marketing qualification or proven track record of marketing campaign delivery.
- Technologically proficient across a range of relevant applications including PowerPoint, Excel and SharePoint .
- Excellent organisational and coordination skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- The ability to work with people at all levels within the organisation.
- Creative writing/ content creation
- Experience of working with the Hubspot platform.
- Experience of working with social media channels including Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ Flickr,
- Experience in working with digital platform software, Adobe ID Creative Cloud products or similar.
Five Core Competencies
- Delivering Results: delivering KPIs, performance targets (financial and activity) drive continuous improvement and maximise revenue.
- Planning: ability to plan in advance and prioritize in order to fulfil required targets and projects, work against end dates and milestones.
- Communication Skills: to present oneself credibly and professionally as an ambassador for the Company brand and to command the necessary presence to influence and gain respect from both internal and external stakeholders.
- Commercial Awareness: Seeks to gain competitive advantage by identifying and seizing business opportunities, taking a balanced view of both the short and long term objectives of the organisation and keeping a keen eye on the market.
- Customer Focus: Makes customers (both internal and external) and their needs a primary focus of one's actions. Quickly and effectively solves customer problems, takes customer complaints seriously. Develops and maintains strong relationships with customers, develops trust and credibility with the customer.
Performance Cornerstones: Creating value for the customer.
Challenger Mindset: Own your success, accept accountability, foster a performance culture, deliver on your promises.
Networking: Create and align networks, manager stakeholders, utilise networks, link people to perform together.
Business Acumen: Understand cost and value creation, make decisions that take into account results on a Group and local level, demonstrate value to the customer’s business.
Engaged leadership: Provide clear direction, empower for speed and priorities, encourage open communication, tell the truth.
This position requires a high degree of flexibility in order to deliver the role successfully, as such the post holder is expected to undertake any other reasonable requests as determined by Line Manager or the Company.
This job profile is a working document and as such is subject to revision from time to time in line with operational requirements or individual development objectives.