P/T Head of Marketing for an Executive Search Consultancy
My client is an entrepreneurial Executive Search, Interim Management and Consultancy business that has been operating for 30 years +, they are a strong player within their fields and now have a new CEO guiding the business. Said CEO is looking to bring on a part time Head of Marketing to work in partnership with other group heads to enhance the overall Marketing and BD strategy and to translate their Marketing & Communications strategy into new Business Opportunities and ultimately revenue growth. The business is highly professional and my client will provide full autonomy and a degree of flexibility.
- Responsible for all social media across such sites as LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Enhancing the group branding, ensuring all content and copy follows a very specific and "on-point" message.
- Overseeing all PR
- Responsible for the group’s brand collateral; working closely with their Design Agency.
- You will be a very creative, detailed and logical thinker; where you will have ideally worked broadly across various marketing channels, have PR experience and be motivated to implement a strategy and not just creating it.
- You must have worked in a fast-paced corporate or consulting environment where you will have ideally focused on the UK and European markets.
- You will have an excellent eye for detail and design, and have experience in using graphics and document design.
Successful candidates will be contacted within 48 hours