Web Copywriter – Bristol
Working within the web content team, you will be responsible for the copy and content of products displayed across our suite of websites. The successful candidate will have previous copywriting experience with a product focus and be adept at combining high quality benefit led copywriting with a basic understanding of web analytics to ensure keyword rich content for SEO.
This role offers structured development which will see your salary increase every 6 months for the first 2 years as long as you achieve your set goals and objectives. Our department is fast-paced and challenging but offers an excellent environment to develop and grow within a successful marketing and ecommerce department.
The primary duties of the role will be-
- Enriching copy beyond current catalogue content, adding additional info and optimising using keywords for SEO
- Developing and using web analytical tools to drive online strategy. Preparing reports, actions and recommendations to improve website copy and website visibility in search engines
- Composing commercial articles, blogs and buying guides maintaining the product’s description
- Ensuring all product copy and specifications are fully optimised according to SEO best practises
- Enriching copy for quarterly new line launches across UK, Europe and Rest of World websites
- Taking responsibility for the methodical overhaul of categories to optimise content and draw traffic to the website
- Owning web attributes and ensuring accuracy of their content within the content management system
To apply for this role your experience and skills will include-
- Previous experience with SEO and web analytics
- A keen eye for detail and high level of accuracy – please consider this when submitting your CV!
- Experience in an e-commerce copywriting role
- Experience of CMS would be beneficial
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Computer Literate particularly in Word, Excel and Outlook
Nisbets is the UK’s largest supplier of catering equipment, supplying customers in the UK and around the world.
Since Andrew Nisbet started the Company more than 30 years ago, we have grown exponentially in the UK and continue to expand throughout the world with offices in France, Spain, Ireland, Holland and Australia.
We generate nearly a quarter of a billion pounds in sales revenue annually, making us the largest and clear leader in our sector. Through our colleagues’ professionalism and dedication we continue to outperform the market and our future is as bright as ever. We are a diverse and fast-moving business with ambitious plans for the future and recognise that every single one of our colleagues plays a big part in our success.
We recruit only the very best; we don’t believe our customers deserve anything less.
If you feel you have the right skills and experience to be suitable for this role and to join Nisbets please forward your CV and click Apply Now.