Accounts Assistant opportunity Birmingham!
Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently working with a well-established business based in Birmingham City Centre to recruit an Accounts Assistant to the team.
This Accounts Assistant Opportunity is a permanent role ideal for someone at the early stages of AAT and wanting real exposure and experience with great progression prospects.
Responsibilities of the Accounts Assistant will include:
- Resolving customer invoice queries
- Liaise with head office personnel with sales ledger queries
- Raising sales invoices daily with other team members
- Running month end sales reports as necessary
- Produce reports for the daily statistics
- Generate daily order intake, raw material and dispatch reports
- Other ad hoc tasks as required
- Liaise with head office with purchase ledger issues
- Manage the register for purchase orders placed and outstanding
- Manage the Purchase Invoice Register
- Resolving supplier queries as required
- can cover the matching and posting of invoices
- Post other purchase invoices,
- Match Purchase Invoices to Orders
- Produce various cost analysis reports
- Other ad hoc purchase tasks as required
- Post General Ledger Journals
- Extract data into excel and analyse as required
The successful Accounts Assistant:
- Experience within a similar role
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Excellent communication skills
This role is paying between £18,000 - £20,000 per annum.
If this Accounts Assistant role is of interest do not hesitate in applying