Acquisition Marketing Executive
Acquisition Marketing Executive (Health Publishing)
An Acquisition Marketing Executive / Digital Marketing Exec is needed to join a global publishing group in London. At home with social and digital marketing this is a unique opportunity for a Marketing Exec to learn from experienced Acquisition Marketeers on high profile, complex campaigns.
As an independent publisher of newsletters, books, reports, journals, websites and blogs relating to health and wellbeing their aim is to help their readers make informed decisions about health, uncovering the truth about modern medicines. Forming part of a global publishing group (with a collection of 20 powerful media companies) they are now seeking an Acquisition Marketing Executive to join the team.
Joining as the Acquisition Marketing Executive you will be responsible for the creation of new marketing campaigns as well as monitoring and testing strategies on existing ones. On a day-to-day basis this will involve optimising campaigns to hit pre-defined CPA and LTV goals; analysing AdWords campaigns; managing adhoc marketing projects; developing campaign ideas; setting up landing pages; conducting keyword research plus much more.
To qualify. You should be an Acquisition Marketing Executive / Digital Marketing Executive / Senior Marketing Executive or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience in online direct response marketing;
- Expert knowledge of Google AdWords, Bing, Facebook, Yahoo and Native Ad Networks;
- Experience using these platforms for direct response, goal driven campaigns;
- Exceptional communication, organisational and team playing skills;
- A drive to achieve goals with a focus on data and analysis;
- The ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with minimal supervision;
- Very strong attention to detail and a passion for delivering high quality work.
Successful applicants should expect a competitive salary, career progression and an enjoyable working environment. Get in touch...
IMPORTANT: You will only be considered for this vacancy if you complete the short application form on the Guru Careers website...
More jobs like this
- Permanent £40,000 - £49,999 Project / Product Management Media & Advertising jobs in London (Central)
- Permanent £40,000 - £49,999 Project / Product Management Technology & New Media jobs in London (Central)
- Permanent £40,000 - £49,999 Project / Product Management Healthcare jobs in London (Central)
- Permanent £40,000 - £49,999 Project / Product Management Marketing & PR jobs in London (Central)