SENIOR DATABASE DEVELOPER/ ADMINISTRATOR
Database Developer/Administrator/ London/ £40-50k
Database Developer/Administrator is required to join a small team within an Insurance company inLondon. The ideal candidate will own, maintain and develop the SQL platform within the business, and help to design and develop systems to integrate and improve the overall infrastructure.
The Database Developer/Administrator will be required to:-
- Support existing solutions and enhance their design and functionality.
- Work to specifications to implement new solutions as per business requirements.
- Work with business practitioners to gather requirements and implement solutions.
- Bring new ideas, methodologies and technologies to the team.
- Governance of SQL Estate.
The ideal Database Developer/Administrator will have the following technical skills:-
- SQL Server Setup/Configuration
- SQL Server Database Design
- Strong transact SQL skills (with transactional databases and database management scripts)
- Excellent knowledge of SSIS (ETL based processing)
- Knowledge of SSRS/SASS
- Database analysis and tuning of tables and indexes
- Developing Data Warehousing/Marts, not just provisioning databases for warehousing
- Basic Hardware knowledge of SANs, Clustering, Server Hardware, RAID configurations with an ability to discuss SQL hardware requirements with infrastructure engineers
If you have the above the above skills and also excellent communication, interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills a natural passion for both finance and technology then please apply to this position or contact Nisha Somaia on 02073983600.DBA, Database developer, Database Administrator, SQL, SQL 2005, SQL 2008, SQL 2012, SASS, SSRS, SSIS, Data Warehousing,
To find out more about Real, please visit us on www.realstaffing.co.uk