Senior Operations Manager
My international client that is on the lookout for an operations manager at present and is looking for someone that is capable of leading and improving a team from the onset of their employment.
My client has a long standing and experienced team in terms of length of service and need someone to drive through changes, react quickly and maintain the running of operations.
The successful candidate will be responsible for all operational activities relating to the manufacture of products on a medium/high volume basis .
You will be able to produce products on time to meet customer expectations using: volumes & mix, rework, IMQ, scrap, OEE, FFR, fixed costs and safety as the key performance indicators of the factory to measure performance & continuous improvement.
The ideal candidate will have:
* 10 years' operational/production management experience in a quality-focused medium to high-volume production environment
* You will have demonstrated your ability to improve business practices to higher performance levels
* International procurement/production and preferably senior level experience of electromechanical manufacturing.
* Successful track record in managing complex production systems and driving improvements.
* The successful candidate will need an organised, systematic approach together with resilience, high energy, a sense of urgency and the ability to soak up pressure.
Salary is on offer up to £85,000 + benefits including potential of a 50% bonus
If you are interested please contact Varinder on 0117 9388088 or get in touch via e-mail.