Mechanical Engineer - Contract - Cornwall
Exciting new opportunity, with immediate starts! Huxley Associates are currently looking for a contract Design Engineer for a 6 Month contract in Cornwall.
Working for this company will be a great stepping stone to progress a career within the offshore/oil and gas industries.
The candidate will be joining a rapidly expanding Cornwall based company. The right candidate will be working with an existing design team and will assist with the development of conceptual design and engineering calculations.
The ideal candidate will have a strong heavy industry background, including past experience working in either the marine, offshore and oil and gas industries.
Day to Day Roles:
* Production of detailed design schemes in 2D and 3D.
* Production of detailed engineering hand calculations and FE analysis.
* Production and submission of 3rd party design verification reports.
Qualified to Degree/HND level.
* Minimum of 3 years experience in heavy engineering
* Proficient in the use of SolidWorks, Autodesk Inventor or Pro-Engineer 3D design packages.
* Proficient in the use of AutoCAD 2D for conceptual design set outs.
* Proficient in the production of hand calculations.
Rate - £23 - £28 p/hr
Please send me your updated CV if you are interested.
Telephone and face to face interviews are taking place immediately.
To find out more about Huxley Associates please visit www.huxley.com