If you want a role with a genuine sense of purpose, a more interactive and engaging experience with a unique opportunity to shape our future technology - we believe you’ve found it!We have now combined the expertise from both Thames Valley Police and Hampshire Constabulary into a single department servicing both forces.The Role:
- In this role you will be required to write test scripts following the pre-defined acceptance criteria from the business and agreed by all stakeholders within a given timeframe
- Execute tests and record results of test runs
- Log all deviations that occurred during testing and maintain matrix to ensure the coverage of requirements specified by the business
- With the support of the Test QC Manager, you will be required to lead on all testing capabilities for specific pieces of work including planning, managing and reporting activities along with the production of associated test artefacts.
- Proficient in the detailed usage, design and execution of test product and solutions using multiple potentially complex technologies and third party products.
- Good range of skills in ICT technologies and knowledge of product development, testing and deployment life cycles.
- Proficient test analyst having worked on either complex or medium scale ICT projects using formal test methodologies and techniques within a structured framework.
- Familiar with Software Testing Tools which could be automated or assist any part of the testing process, including the test management process, the execution of the tests, the comparison of actual outcomes to predicted outcomes, the setting up of test preconditions, and other test control and test reporting functions.