Lead Frontend Developer
Lead Front End Developer, Start-up, Central London, 60,000 - 70,000 +Benefits
My client are powering the capitals workforce and serving up tasty dishes to the masses. They`ve partnered up with the best independent caterers and well known restaurants to deliver an amazing spread to companies and their staff.
They embrace the start-up spirit and are looking for like-minded, entrepreneurial individuals who will push the product to bigger and bolder reaches.
About the role
As the Lead front-end developer, you`ll definitely have a hands-on, can-do attitude and be comfortable in taking the Lead on all the front-end elements of the product. You`ll be spearheading the direction of the front-end so they`ll be looking for a confident, assertive communicator.
The current tech ecosystem includes; Angular SPA, Symfony, MongoDB, Vagrant and a series of Node micro services deployed on Docker. This is by no means a definitive list and my client is open to learning and testing new tools that`ll do the job better, faster and make the dev experience more enjoyable.
You should be ready to jump into discussions and able to throw around new ideas with the team, implement the best solutions and successfully deliver quality code.
- Track record of projects in Angular
- Experience of integrating frontend solutions with various services
- Great software design and architectural skills
- Experience of automated testing of frontend solutions
- Strong knowledge of OOP concepts
- experience of mentoring other engineers
A taster of what you`ll be doing?
- introduce engineering excellence into our frontend solution
- help to build every aspect of the product, including apps, website
- drive architectural decisions around frontend-backend integration
- actively contribute to the discussion about what is being built and why
- work with the team to ensure efficient delivery of every software project
- lead the choice of frontend dev tools and frameworks
- contribute to the architecture and design of the backend solution
- mentor less experienced members of the team
Nice to have:
- Ionic / Cordova / Phonegap
- Awareness of modern .JS frameworks (React / Backbone ect.)
If this role sounds like you then please do get in touch;