Position: Hardware Technician/Test engineer
Salary: 30k Negotiable
Are you looking for your next break in your career? Now is the time to apply!
My Cambridgeshire based client is expanding the team on an exciting new project and is seeking a hardware engineer/Test engineer who has the following experience:-
- Test and Debug PCB assemblies
- Modify/rework PCB's with a high level of SMT intergration/ (soldering skills)
- Experience of loading/updating firmware onto PCB'S using FPGA
- Knowledge of mechanical assembly
- Construction of wiring assemblies for example:- capable of putting an SMA onto a piece of RG-174
Ideally you will have experience in these skills or have come from a background of being a Lab Manager/Electronic Technican/RF Technican/Installation or Field engineer.
If you are looking for a role with a forward-thinking, progressive organisation, this could be the ideal role for you. Please submit your CV to apply or for further information, please email your CV However, if this is not relevant to yourself and you know someone who this sounds perfect for please forward on my details.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com