SAP FICO / COPC Consultant - Manufacturing
SAP FICO / PC Consultant - Manufacturing
SAP FICO Consultant to lead an offshore team of consultants for support and continuous improvement. This global consultancy is offering the chance for the right consultant to join a project that is rolled out across 10 countries and the opportunity to develop their SAP within the internal structure.
- A minimum of 6 years experience in SAP FICO
- Experience configuring FI - AR, AP, AA
- Experience in Intercompany Transactions, Financial Closing process, Bank accounting, Cash Management, Internal order, Business consolidation.
- In-depth experience in SAP COPC, COPA, CO-CCA, CO-PCC
- Familiar with BCS
- Knowledge of ABAP or previous experience in coordinating with ABAP consultants
- Experience in unit, integration, regression testing.
- 2 yrs + exp in similar AMS/ Implementation projects
- Experience in communication with Business, managing customer expectations, coordinate within client team for completing deliverables.
- Resolve AMS incidents (withinSLA) and resolve problem tickets
- Handle change requests
- Work on BEIG project requirements of type enhancements, roll outs etc.
- Handle unit, integration, regression testing for change requests, projects
- Analyze business requirements and provide SAP solution
- Handle out of office support for urgent business requirements
- Coordinate with ABAP consultants for developments
- Design documents, functional specification and other project documentation
- Innovative and propose improvements to the current solution
For more information about the role please get in touch with Jason Porter on 0207 758 7366.
To find out more about Real, please visit us on www.realstaffing.co.uk