Systems Administrator, Oxford, Competitive Package
Systems Administrator,Oxford, Competitive Basic + Lucrative Bonus
A renowned asset management company is seeking a self-motivated and experienced system
You will be in charge of deploying and operating the central hardware and associated
software. The System Administration team is highly technical and manages the
24/7 critical infrastructure and research computing systems.
Required skills and experience:
* Expert in Linux or Windows administration
* Sufficient expertise to provide support to technical users and support issue investigation
* Comfort with software builds, configuration, and packaging
* Experience maintaining critical network, storage and server infrastructures
* Understanding of data centre operations - electrical and cooling system concepts, effective cabling management, hardware deployment and maintenance
* Awareness of issues relating to system security
The client in question has high academic hiring standards and prefers degree qualified candidates. Degrees in the Computing or Sciences are advantageous but not essential.
Further academic qualifications will also be beneficial.
Ideal candidates are sociable individuals who have a real passion for technology.
This is a permanent role with great options for career progression within a premier financial institution.
If you are interested in this role then please forward you CV to the email address listed.
To find out more about Huxley Associates please visit www.huxley.com