Lead Reporting Analyst
The role of the Lead Reporting Analyst is primarily to drive the successful delivery of the end-to-end client reporting
This includes: Designing additional data loads and repositories; Working with the Glasgow build team to implement the feeds and databases; Working with business and vendor teams to implement workflow and provide technical input to business on-boarding, training and process change; Drive the delivery of report templates with external build teams; Produce associated documentation and provide input to management and governance structures.
- Delivery of additional data stores as required ensuring appropriate design for performance, scalability and integration.
- Quality assurance for report templates - efficient execution and appropriate for integration into workflow.
- Delivery scalable workflow solution appropriate for large volume and flexible client reporting needs
- Advanced experience working in a Technical Analyst capacity.
- Knowledge of client reporting tools and techniques.
- Strong data skills - design and implementation of scalable solutions
- Technical knowledge of Accentuate/BIRT reporting tool (knowledge of similar tools may be acceptable e.g. Cognos, Crystal, BOXI).
- Excellent written and verbal communication, candidate must be able to communicate with all levels of business users, technical developers and vendors. Builds strong relationships.
- Self motivated and capable of working autonomously with minimal management supervision.
- Be able to provide requested support/information quickly and accurately within a multi-tasking environment; show initiative - anticipates next steps and suggests meaningful alternatives where appropriate.
- Delivery focused with a proven track record in other business related initiatives.
- Good analytical skills with the ability to present clear and concise problem definition and solution statements.
- Flexible and proactive work style, self starter and team leader.
- Experience and involvement in large, complex and $mm business programs
- Understanding of agile methods and practices"
Please contact me on 0207 7587333 if you think you are suitable.
To find out more about Real, please visit us on www.realstaffing.co.uk