Staff Nurse - Paediatric Ward
Our Paediatric services have advanced medical and surgical facilities to allow us to deliver high quality care for children and their families within our inpatient areas, diagnostic, therapy and ambulatory pathways. Our team is committed and enthusiastic who strive to provide the absolute best in patient care, working alongside leading Consultants who are specialists in their fields.
For more information about this position, please contact Louise at
We are looking for a dedicated and professional children's nurse to join our friendly team on our 15 bedded Paediatric Ward. You will be:
- Registered Children's Nurse
- Experience working within a Paediatric setting
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Commitment to your own training and development
£28,845 - £35,026 per annum depending on experience plus night allowance
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prioritising patient care needs.
- Possess effective time management skills to ensure patients needs are met
- Effective communication within the Multi Disciplinary Team.
- Engaging in and promoting multi-disciplinary teamwork alongside: Specialist Doctors, nurses, interpreters and therapists.
- Understand the principles of delivering prescribed treatment safely to achieve positive patient outcomes.
- Competency displayed at the bedside, patient assessment, clinical skills and documentation.
- Act at all times as the patient advocate.
Why work for us?
We are looking for highly skilled and enthusiastic people with vision and ambition. In return, Bupa Cromwell Hospital offers its employees an environment where we embrace employee engagement, performance excellence, development and diversity, helping our people to realise their potential.