Staff Nurse - Intensive Care
The adult Intensive Care Unit is a 7 bedded General ICU, led by a dedicated team of consultant intensivists and Nursing staff. With the latest technology and equipment, you will provide 1:1 critical care for level 2 and 3 patients.
As a Staff Nurse, you will be expected to provide a high level of care for patients by assessing, planning and delivering care. We really value our staff and the fantastic work they do, we will in return provide you with support in your career with us and a friendly and motivating environment to work in.
For more information about this position or for an informal chat, please contact Louise at
Who we're looking for
- Registered Nurse with current NMC pin
- ICU course would be desirable
- Experience working in ICU with ventilated patients
- Willingness to work as a team
- Excellent communication skills
In the range of £30,967 to £37,087 dependant on experience.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate care to meet the patient and their family's needs
- Responsible for planning and delivering appropriate care for admissions and discharges
- Ability to quickly identify any clinical problems and report or take appropriate action
- All ad hoc nursing duties as required by senior staff, including potential deputising for seniors in their absence
Why work for us?
We are looking for highly skilled and enthusiastic people with vision and ambition. In return, Bupa Cromwell Hospital offers its employees an environment where we embrace employee engagement, performance excellence, development and diversity, helping our people to realise their potential.