Accounts Director - Large Format
At JCDecaux you’ll be part of the world’s no. 1 outdoor advertising company.
We enable iconic brands and household names to engage with their customers in a unique way whilst helping to shape the look and feel of cities across the world.
To ensure continued delivery to thousands of media sites, our talented people contribute across a wide range of roles; ensuring our clients are connecting with the right audience in major airports, shopping malls, on the high street, at railway stations, supermarkets and creative media spaces.
We invest in the training and the development of our employees - in all areas of our business. Our people make the difference.
The role is a senior level that offers excellent opportunities for development and progression within a team that develops great ideas for famous brands.
You’ll be responsible for assisting the Business Director to deliver annual and quarterly revenue targets, managing your own team, building excellent relationships with key clients Agencies & OOH Specialists, identifying new business opportunities with existing and new advertisers. You will support the Business Director in all areas including the development and management of larger partnership clients.
Objectives and Responsibilities
- Build relationships with clients, agencies, and specialists to grow revenue for JCDecaux
- Hit pre-determined revenue targets
- Develop a detailed understanding of clients’ business, marketing and media objectives
- Grow a sound knowledge of JCDecaux’s portfolio to influence planning decisions
- Show awareness of strengths and weaknesses of other media
- Communicate company information and key messages to the market
- Devise agency development strategies, sales reporting, and revenue forecasts
- Oversee recruitment, development, motivation, and management of team members
- Work closely with other JCDecaux departments to ensure effective co-operation
- Support the Business Director and represent the team in their absence
Your Skill and Knowledge
- Strong understanding of the media industry
- Demonstrable ability to manage teams
- Proven experience in motivating, training and setting objectives
- Excellent communications and presentation skills
- Advanced knowledge of media (knowledge of planning tools beneficial)
- Creative and innovative approach
- Persuasive and assertive manager who leads by example
- Strong planning and organisational ability
- Computer literate (intermediate PowerPoint, basic Excel)
- Higher education beneficial but not essential