Technology Risk Manager
Douglas Scott are proud to partner one of the UK's leading Management Consultancies within their Technology Risk practice.
Cyber Risk & Security. Everybody's talking about it. Every major corporation is concerned by it. You'll build strong relationships within a Cyber practice of more than 25 extremely talented individuals.
- Advanced cyber strategy, threat readiness and protection, application protection, identity and access management, incident response, information privacy and protection, cyber risk analytics, vulnerability management and war gaming - you may not know all of them, but you'll know one or more of them in depth.
- Evaluate the administrative, technical and physical controls of third parties / 3rd parties in relation to information security compliance frameworks
- Produce risk assessment reports and provide recommendations to aid strategic decision-making.
- Initiate discussions regarding the risks related to business projects or technologies provided by third parties and vendors.
- Advocate a culture of risk ownership amongst senior stakeholders within the organisation.
- Track and facilitate the completion of all open action items.
- Build strong and collaborative relationships with stakeholders across the business.
- ISO 27001, PCI-DSS, NIST.
- A Bachelor's degree and industry related qualification (e.g. CISM, CISA, CRISC, CCSP, CIPP, CISSP) are preferred.
- Experience with eGRC or similar systems is preferred, but not mandatory.
Please contact David Doherty, Legal IT Recruitment Consultant, to discuss this role in more detail or you can apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are Legal Recruitment experts and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their IT vacancies so you can therefore apply for our Legal IT jobs with confidence. We are a regulated Recruitment Consultancy and we will discuss this and any future role with you and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.
Please see our website (www.douglas-scott.co.uk) for more Legal IT jobs nationwide.