Graphic Designer - Web Designer - Photoshop - HTML5 - CSS3
Graphic Designer - Web Designer - Web Developer - Designer - Front End - HTML5 - CSS3 - Photoshop - Portfolio - Colchester - £40,000 + excellent benefits package.
Brief summary of Job Description:
Web Developer - Web Designer position for a leading global provider based in Colchester, Essex to develop more sophisticated front ends, such as the Trackit re-skin and grow Kaleidoscope.
- Graphic/Web Designer will understand and analyse the needs of both internal business units to design creative, pragmatic solutions
- Monitor and research new technologies and techniques
- Web Designer will contribute to the successful development of UI solutions to meet customer requirements
Key Skills Required:
- Good degree or Masters in Computer Science, e-commerce or a related subject
- Experience building web apps using HTML5 and responsive design techniques
- Experience with CSS3 and familiar with related technologies, e.g. SASS/SCSS, LESS
- Gained experience in Photoshop or other similar graphics tools
- Online portfolio required
Desired but not essential skills required:
- Understanding of web frameworks such as Foundation, Bootstrap
- Version Control such as Git
- Awarding winning Global business
- Working with a team of developers whilst following Agile practices
- Fantastic location and stunning surrounding
Salary - up to £40,000 depending upon experience + Excellent Company Benefits that include Pension, Subsidised Relocation Package, Life Assurance and many more!
Location - Colchester - Essex - CO1 Postcode
Graphic Designers/Web Developers, if you are interested, please apply now for a swift response.
For more information about Reflex and the opportunities we have to offer follow us on Twitter @ReflexCR
Reflex, established since 1990, is a successful independent IT Recruitment Consultancy. We are a proud member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we strongly believe in ethical recruitment building long term relationships with both clients and candidates. We are ideally qualified to offer clients the best possible solution in fulfilling their computer personnel requirements; whether they are regional, national or international.