Would you consider yourself an experienced QlikView Developer?
Has anyone ever told you that you are outstanding at what you do?
We are looking for a fearless and talented individual like you who can join our mission to be the best that the industry has to offer. We want you to bring your unique set of skills and experience to a special place where you can reach your true potential.
Is this you?
We are looking to recruit an experienced QlikView Developer to join the team in our office based in Redhill, Surrey.
The purpose of this role is to build, maintain and support a wide variety of Qlik projects and applications, the role will include end to end design and development of QlikView and QlikSense products that enable self-service reporting to the business.
- Design, develop, administer and support Qlikview to deliver key business information to the business in the required format.
- Work directly with business units to define and prototype QlikView Applications, proposing, evaluating and selecting appropriate design alternatives which meet requirements and are consistent current standards and processes.
- Proactively share knowledge with other team members, updating and documenting procedures and solutions.
- Develop and support where necessary ETL logic to load required business data from multiple sources, ensuring compliance to overall design whilst meeting business requirements for accurate and timely data.
- Develop required documentation (e.g. Report Design Specifications, testing templates, etc.) and adhere to internal processes (e.g. testing, change control, etc.).
- Effective communication, both written and oral, with all levels within the company.
- Validate, verify and cross-check figures and reports generated within the Finance Department.
- Research and problem solve to the benefit of business practices, independently.
- Proactively identify and highlight all anomalies.
Additional Salary Info: Pension, Medicash, Ride2Work, Childcare Vouchers
QlikView Developer | QlikView | Developer | IT Developer | Development | QlikSense | IT | SQL
- Demonstrable experience QlikView development.
- Experience of QlikView set-up and configuration.
- Understanding of data visualisation techniques.
- Knowledge of Printing and QlikSense.
- Advanced SQL writing ability (partially with SQL server)
- Qlik Developer Certification an advantage.
- Strong communication skills.
We are the UK's largest same day distribution network. We work with a wide variety of clients from all sectors, delivering all types of critical consignments including original ideas, valuable data, award winning designs, lifesaving organs, critical machinery, wonderful presents, and everything else in between. We offer a comprehensive range of courier and logistics services, available 24/7. Our UK network, of 40 wholly-owned service centres and 3000-plus couriers, handles over 10 million critical deliveries a year. We operate in all major UK conurbations, connecting all types of businesses across Britain so we have local knowledge and customer service, backed by a national presence.
Benefits of working for us include 22 days' holiday (rising incrementally to 25 days after five years' service), childcare vouchers, and the Ride2Work scheme. Subject to a qualifying period, employees are also eligible for season ticket loans and a medical cash plan. We place high value on the training, and make every effort to support our employee's personal development.