Sales Manager - IT/AV
Our client is an exciting, dynamic, award winning, international computer and audio visual rental company with company. It rents IT and AV equipment and peripherals to a range of corporate, government and not for profit clients. They are now looking to recruit a Sales Manager to join their team.
Key features of the group include:
- Strong market share in key markets
- Surplus cash. No debt.
- Iconic Brand
- Trialling new market segments
- Exceptional in-house integrated computer fleet management and accounting system
- Clearly defined business process technology
This is the ideal role for a Sales Manager with great all-round sales skills looking to take their next step into an influential and hands-on role where they can drive the success of a growing business. Offering excellent rewards, our client also promotes an environment of expertise and provides superb training to ensure that employees fulfil their potential and maximise their prospects.
As the Sales Manager, you will be tasked with overseeing and driving sales of our clients products and services within the UK and Ireland to achieve stated objectives and exceed expectations. Specifically, you will report to the General Manager and manage and motivate a team of Sales Executives who are responsible for generating sales across the UK and Ireland.
Seeking to grow rental revenue, you will source and visit potential new customers and develop and manage strong, mutually beneficial, relationships with them. You will utilise marketing planning to facilitate successful and steady business growth, monitor changes within the industry and keep abreast of competitor activity.
To be considered, you must have:
- Excellent staff motivational skills covering telephone and field sales
- A friendly, articulate and enthusiastic disposition
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A market-driven approach and customer-focused work ethic
- Tidy appearance, creating a good first impression
- An appropriate track record displaying excellent achievements, efficiency and hard work
- Ability to source and influence decision makers at multiple levels within target organisations
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- At least two years' sales management experience
Salary and Benefits
BASE: £45,000 - £60,000
BONUS: 50% of what is paid out to the UK/Irish sales team on rental income generated during FY2017