Cisco Network Engineer - 2nd Line - 3rd Line - Security - CCNP
Cisco Network Engineer - Network Engineer - CCNA - CCNP - Support Engineer - IP Network Engineer - Routers - Switches - WAN - LAN - Firewalls - VLANS - MPLS - TCP/IP - Security - Firewalls - Permanent - Leatherhead -Surrey - Paying £40,000 + Company Benefits.
My client is a well-established and expanding Managed Service Provider (MSP) who is currently seeking a Cisco CCNA/CCNP Network Engineer to join their technical team. You will be tasked to provide technical expertise in response to incidents and on secondment to projects.
- Tasked in the development of networks and involvement in future projects
- Responding to and resolving alerts, incidents and service requests with expertise within SLAs
- Take an active role in the Operational Support of the WAN and client connections to the hosting environment
- CCNP Network Engineer will undertake project deployment within agreed timescales
What I'm Looking For:
- Ability to support network technologies - routing, switching and security
- Infrastructure support - DNS, VPN's
- Network Engineer with experience in implementing enterprise class firewalls, routers and switches
- Experience working in an MSP is advantageous
The role is based in Leatherhead, Surrey and is looking to reward this Network Engineer - 2nd Line Network Engineer - 3rd Line Network Engineer a salary of up to £40,000 + Company Benefits and excellent career progression!!!
*** Please send me your CV ASAP to be considered for this position! ***
For more information about Reflex and the opportunities we have to offer follow us on Twitter @ReflexCR.
Reflex, established since 1990, is a successful independent IT Recruitment Consultancy. We are a proud member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we strongly believe in ethical recruitment building long term relationships with both clients and candidates. We are ideally qualified to offer clients the best possible solution in fulfilling their computer personnel requirements; within the Surrey and Sussex locations.