Agile Business Analyst - Travel Industry
I am currently working with a client who are a rapidly growing travel and tour package company based in Central London. They are offering an exciting opportunity for an Agile Business Analyst to become an integral part of the Delivery team and to contribute to the companies growth and expansion. They are looking for someone with the following skills:
- Over 5 years Business Analysis experience within agile environments
- Travel / Hotel industry experience ESSENTIAL
- SQL and XML knowledge
- Any Java, HTML, Webshpere experience useful
- Extensive Agile / Scrum experience
- Writing User Sotries and Acceptance Tests
- Conducting Root cause analysis workshops
The basic Salary on offer is up to £55k depending on experience.
It would be great to discuss further if this role is of interest, if you could send me an updated CV to and give me a call on I can run through the position with you in more detail. They are looking to line up interviews from Wednesday 8th February and to get someone started ASAP so if you could let me know your availability with regards to this as well that would help.