IT Manager / Information & Systems Manager - HTML, jQuery, C#
Job Title: Information & Systems Manager
The organisation is a consumer co-operative society based in Essex with an annual turnover of £101 million. They trade in Braintree, Chelmsford, Ingatestone, Danbury, Writtle, Hockley, Canvey Island, South Benfleet, Tilbury, and Shoeburyness.
Due to a newly created position, the Society is seeking to recruit an individual to fill the position of Information and Systems Manager who will be reporting to the Chief Executive Officer.
- Ensuring that during trading hours an adequate support service is available to all system users to minimise business interruption.
- Ensuring that all departmental colleagues are kept fully up to date on department and Society Initiatives and performance
- Ensuring that all operational management information is produced in an accurate and timely manner for business users
- Managing relationships and contracts with third party suppliers to ensure effective provision of services
- Managing the IT department budget effectively
- Developing the Society's Information Systems in line with the Society's strategic objectives
- Be self-motivated and flexible in your approach to work
- Be a team player
- Experienced in managing people
- Have good communication skills
- Be qualified in MCSA - Windows Server
- Have a working knowledge of C#, HTML, CSS, SQL and jQuery
- Salary - £38,000 per annum
- Contributory pension scheme
- Staff discount
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with previous experience of; IT Manager, IT Team Leader, Technical Manager, Technical Team Leader, Technical Team Manager, Technical Team Leader, Technical Project Lead, ICT Manager, IT Project, Implementation Manager, Transformation Manager, IT Project Manager, Project Manager, IT Manager, IT Team Leader, Technical Manager, Technical Team Leader, Technical Team Manager, Technical Team Leader, Technical Project Lead, ICT Manager, IT Project may also be considered for this role.