IT Consultant Apprentice - Birmingham (B24)
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting and vibrant environment. Here, you get to earn and learn. Apply now!
You will be working for...
A company which has been providing specialist business software to its clients in excess of 30 years and their client base has included both Local and National Government and the Department of Works and Pensions. Their own In-house developed application is a UK market leader in its field with thousands of end users in a multitude of industries.
Be part of QA's 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion!
In this role, you will...
- Ensure that implementations are carried out with professionalism, whilst delivering total customer satisfaction
- Ensure that support calls are dealt with in a timely manner and adhere to service level agreements as defined within the CRM
- Be responsible for ensuring that any call that is taken or made to clients are recorded accurately on the CRM system
- Deliver on-site training on the bespoke computer system suite of products
- Be responsible for liaising with the client to mutually agree a time and date for delivery/installation of orders, and work that has been allocated to you and following this up with the necessary documentation
- Deliver webinar sessions on topical features as directed
Are you a bit of a problem-solver? Eager to take your technology knowledge to the next level?
Our training programme is designed to provide you with real-world skills using the most recent IT Technologies to transform you into a highly-skilled IT Apprentice (all debt free!)Our apprenticeships blends on-the-job experience, face-to-face workshops and online learning which will teach you a range of new skills including:
- Networking and Architecture
- Mobile and Operating System
- Cloud Services
- Coding and Logic
- Business Process
Apprenticeships and Vendor qualifications L3
- Advanced Apprenticeship Infrastructure Technician Level 3 (equivalent to A- level educational level), MTA Networking Fundamentals, MTA Mobility and Devices Fundamentals, MTA Cloud Fundamentals, One Microsoft MOC on demanded course
Who should apply...
The ideal candidate will have...
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Honesty and will be hard working
- Knowledge of using Microsoft computer software and applications
- 5 GCSE Grades (C and above) or equivalent, including Maths and English
Other Important Information...
Working hours: Monday-Friday, 9am- 5.30pm, 37.5 hrs per week
What happens when I complete my apprenticeship...
You may have the opportunity to gain full time employment and progression onto the Level 4 Programme.
It only takes a minute to apply for an IT apprenticeship with QA and begin your IT apprenticeship career with great prospects today.
QA's apprenticeship programs are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe's main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.