Java Developer - JEE - Oracle - Servlets - Programmer - Senior
Java Developer - Senior Java Developer - Software Developer - Web - Agile - JEE - Servlets - Oracle - SQL Server - Senior - Colchester - £55,000 + excellent benefits package.
Brief summary of Job Description:
Java Developer - Senior Java Developer - Software Developer position for a leading global provider based in Colchester, Essex to maintain and improve competence in Java (J2EE and Swing), whilst working within an Agile development team at all stages of the development cycle.
- Tasked to develop new software solutions
- Maintain and enhance existing software solutions
- Java Software Developer will work across various global projects simultaneously
Key Skills Required:
- Good degree or Masters in Computer Science, e-commerce or a related subject
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Essential skills in JEE Technologies i.e. Servlets/Spring MVC and JSP
- RDBMS - Oracle, SQL Server and MySQL
Desired but not essential skills required:
- Build Tools (Maven, Ant, Gradle)
- JMS, Relational Mapping Tools (e.g. Hibernate)
- Awarding winning Global business
- Skills development through exposure to wide-ranging technology and projects
- Working with a team of experienced developers whilst following Agile practices
- Fantastic location and stunning surrounding
Salary - up to £55,000 depending upon experience + Excellent Company Benefits that include Pension, Subsidised Relocation Package, Life Assurance and many more!
Location - Colchester - Essex - CO1 Postcode
Java Developers, if you are interested, please apply now for a swift response.
For more information about Reflex and the opportunities we have to offer follow us on Twitter @ReflexCR
Reflex, established since 1990, is a successful independent IT Recruitment Consultancy. We are a proud member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we strongly believe in ethical recruitment building long term relationships with both clients and candidates. We are ideally qualified to offer clients the best possible solution in fulfilling their computer personnel requirements; whether they are regional, national or international.