circa £30,000 - £35,000
In return we offer an innovative and relaxed working environment within a lively international team in the heart of Manchester City Centre working on key EU ground breaking projects; you will also have the benefit of flexible working hours, skills development and career progression. We are an equal opportunities employer.
You will be effective in prioritising your work as well as willing to accept and act on your performance feedback. You must recognise problems and find solutions that meet the needs of the project. Your independent and creative thinking will help other team members to be creative and open to sharing ideas too.
A young and vibrant company, based in Northern Quarter Manchester that wants to change the way people use their mobiles and open data. We are looking for a new team player who will share our passion and values.
Essential skills / experience required:
- Knowledge of Node.js, ES 2016 and Typescript
- Strong knowledge of Mobile First / Responsive Web Design, HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience with Agile development and Version control: TDD / BDD, GIT
- Ability to demonstrate creative, usability and technical skills, and being enthusiastic about new and emerging technologies
- Experience in UI and design
Desirable skills / experience:
- Knowledge of Micro services architectures, RDBMS and NoSQL DataBases
- Knowledge of hybrid mobile development or NativeScript experience
- Knowledge of LESS / SASS
Please email or call Tony Evans on 01942 238550 to secure your interview