Oracle Database Developer - ETL - Data Warehouse - PL/SQL
Oracle Database Developer - Oracle Developer - Database Developer - Data Warehouse Specialist - PL/SQL - SQL - ETL - Colchester - up to £50,000.
Brief summary of Job Description:
Oracle Database Developer - Oracle Developer - Data Warehouse Specialist required by a leading global provider based in Colchester, Essex. You will be tasked to work primarily on data warehousing and Business Intelligence solutions, working in collaboration with colleagues developing our Enterprise Business Applications.
- Tasked to write business logic in PL SQL packages
- Build and maintain ETL jobs using scripting and ETL tools
- Understand and analyse the needs of both internal business units and customers and design creative, pragmatic solutions
Key Skills Required:
- Essential that you have PL/SQL programming skills
- Oracle databases (10g, 11g, 12c) or other similar relational database
- Relational Database Management systems tools i.e. SQL*Net, PL/SQL, SQL
Desired but not essential skills required:
- Understanding of N tier application architectures
- Sound knowledge of operating systems, specifically Linux
- Expertise in Oracle performance tuning
- Leading Global Provider
- Skills development through exposure to wide-ranging technology and projects
- Fantastic location and stunning surrounding
- Flexible working hours, by arrangement
Salary - up to £50,000 depending upon experience + Excellent Company Benefits that include Pension, Subsidised Relocation Package, Life Assurance and many more!
Location - Colchester - Essex - CO1 Postcode
If you are interested, please apply now for a swift response.
Reflex, established since 1990, is a successful independent IT Recruitment Consultancy. We are a proud member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we strongly believe in ethical recruitment building long term relationships with both clients and candidates. We are ideally qualified to offer clients the best possible solution in fulfilling their computer personnel requirements; whether they are regional, national or international.