Recruitment Consultant - Information Security
Recruitment Consultant - Information / Cyber Security - the market leader - City of London £25,000 to £50,000 + excellent commission (OTEs £100K+)
The company is the leading specialist for cyber security and information risk management recruitment which has been supplying end user organisations, security vendors, systems integrators, and consultancies with information security staff of over 15 years. The company only recruits in Cyber Security and places in specialisms including Information Security & Risk Management; Governance & Compliance; Technical Security; Cyber Security; Business Continuity Management; Penetration Testing, Forensics & Intrusion Analysis and Sales & Marketing.
An exciting new opportunity now exists for Recruitment Consultants to join in the City / Old Street area. The company is a genuine market leader with an impressive client base across government, public sector, financial services and commercial. 30% of the business is retained and the recruitment consultants are supported by an experienced team of Business Development and Client Relationship Managers. As well as being a respected staffing provider, the company hosts a number of information security events, forums and seminars and has a well developed affiliate partnership network within the information security scene.
Salary / Benefits / Progression:
- Salary in the range £25,000-£50,000 (dependent on experience - appointments can be made from Recruitment Consultant up to Principal Recruitment Consultant level with salary commensurate).
- Excellent commission scheme (up to 30%) with plenty of the recruitment consultants earning £100,000+
- Excellent working environment in City / Old Street area.
- Relaxed working culture, breakfast is provided daily, chocolate at 3pm!
- Initial induction training and ongoing career development / promotion opportunity.
- Structured career progression - the business has strong growth and opportunity for managers.
- Not a long hours or KPI culture - working hours 8.30am to 5.30pm or 9.00am to 6.00pm
- Pension, Healthcare, Gym membership
- 12 months+ Recruitment Consultant experience.
- Experience of recruiting information security roles, either in a dedicated cyber security recruitment consultant role or within a wider IT / IT Sales recruitment context.
- Either permanent or contract experience (opportunities exist with permanent, contract or dual desk remits)
- Self-managing with a mature and professional appoach.
- The ability to develop and sustain long term client and candidate relationships built on delivery and trust.
If this sounds like the role for you please apply today.
Contact: Sean Curran
This Information Security Recruitment Consultant role is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing recruitment consultants and managers into the recruitment, search and selection industry. Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737.