Web Developer Apprentice - Birmingham (B24)
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting and vibrant environment. Here, you get to earn and learn. Apply Now!
You will be working for...
A leading telecommunications provider based just outside Birmingham City Centre. Here you will have the opportunity to join a vibrant team with the chance to grow with the business. Success stories of previous apprentices include going on to management opportunities.
Be part of QA's 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion!
In this job, you will be...
- Contributing ideas that form the design and architecture of applications
- Working on a number of different big projects using but not only -ASP,.NET, C#, MVC, T-SQL
- Completing an Advanced Apprenticeship Software Development Technician Level 3
Are you a bit of a problem-solver? Eager to take your technology knowledge to the next level?
Our training programme is designed to provide you with real-world skills using the most recent IT Technologies to transform you into a highly-skilled IT Apprentice (all debt free!)Our apprenticeships blends on-the-job experience, face-to-face workshops and online learning which will teach you a range of new skills including:
- Networking and Architecture
- Mobile and Operating System
- Cloud Services
- Coding and Logic
- Business Process
Apprenticeships and Vendor qualifications L3
- Advanced Apprenticeship Infrastructure Technician Level 3 (equivalent to A- level educational level), MTA Networking Fundamentals, MTA Mobility and Devices Fundamentals, MTA Cloud Fundamentals, One Microsoft MOC on demanded course
Who should apply...
The ideal candidate will have...
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- The ability to work well in team environment
- High attention to detail
- A strong work ethic
- 5 GCSE Grades (C and above) or equivalent, including Maths and English
Other Important Information...
- Working hours: Monday-Friday, 9am- 5.30pm
- We are looking for an IT savvy individual to join the Web and Systems Development team
- Working under the direction of the IT Development Manager, you will have the opportunity to be involved in all stages of application development
What happens when I complete my apprenticeship...
There will be several opportunities for the right person to progress within the business.
It only takes a minute to apply for an IT apprenticeship with QA and begin your IT apprenticeship career with great prospects today.
QA's apprenticeship programs are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe's main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.