Solution Architecture Senior Manager Retail
Role: Solution Architecture Senior Manager – Retail
Travel: Must be willing to be based at and travel to client sites throughout the UK
Salary: From £66,360
Job Type: Permanent
Join Accenture and help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
Accenture Technology powers our clients to achieve high performance with best in class established and emerging technologies. We are able to extend our technology and business capabilities by working closely with market leaders and innovators to provide our clients with the best specialised skills and tailored solutions.
With Accenture Technology you will deliver everything from point solutions for a single business function to large, long term outsourcing services, to complex systems integration installations spanning multiple businesses and functions.
We are focused on aligning IT with business priorities, enabling a digital Accenture and driving down the cost of IT, while working to provide all of our employees with the capabilities to run a high-performing business!
What responsibilities will you have?
- Translate client requirements into solutions that will create value for Accenture and our clients
- Understand and translate buyer requirements into a standard solution including solution planning, proposal and cost estimation, leveraging standard process methods, deliverables and the right collection of offerings
- Collaborate with service architects to plan and architect the overall delivery architecture and capabilities to support the service offerings
- Sponsor / lead initiatives to deploy new architecture and capabilities across the teams required for service offerings
- Interact with the delivery organisations to ensure effective transition and to shape services, collaborate on clear solution assumptions and determine appropriate service delivery locations related cost to deliver
- Ensure that delivery architecture is implemented according to policies / standards and the solution is benchmarked externally
- What skills & experience are we looking for?
- The ideal candidate will have deep understanding of end to end retail processes and will have led complex delivery programmes and projects within the Retail Industry, creating or involving new services and applications
- Solution architecting IT and business transformation programmes at retail clients
- Business case creation, deal shaping and negotiation
- Cost to serve solution optimisation and solution planning
- Transition to delivery and value proposition development
- Managing or supporting a deal, programmes or opportunity sizes of $10-50M
- Managing or supporting a project of over 20000 man days in scale; or managing at least 100 FTEs in a distributed onshore/offshore environment
What’s in it for you?
All of our Technology professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialisation. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialised skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
On top of this, we have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ vacation per year, gym subsidies, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 31/08/2017Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.